What is investing?
Investment management is a booming industry responsible for the handling and generation of large quantities of money and for vast numbers of monetary transactions across the globe. Investment management firms work for different types of clients. Some focus on wealthy individual investors. Others work with companies, charities, trusts or major corporations.
Is investing for me?
Investing is one of the most exciting and rewarding careers there is. GAIN exists to inform and inspire girls and young women about investing.
- Hear more from GAIN ambassadors about what they love about the job
- See our recent panel webinar with investors across the industry for tips and insights on a career in investment.
- GAIN's founder, Tilly Franklin, busts some common myths about a career in investing
- Join GAIN's student network - use the sign up form below to register and join GAIN's student network. You will receive a quarterly newsletter with GAIN news & events, industry updates and links to career opportunities
- Check out our website - for our upcoming events & the latest webinars, articles, book & podcast recommendations
- Follow GAIN on social media for the latest updates.
- Apply to GAIN‘s internship programme. Click here for more information.
Want to know more?
- Request a talk or workshop with our inspiring speakers by submitting an enquiry in the form below
- Become a GAIN ambassador to help promote GAIN across your university and receive access to exclusive mentoring from a professional investor in the GAIN network (submit enquiry via form below)